Tickets and Seating
We are a 21 only club. We will only let people in under 21 if they are with their parents and they must be at least 16. If your driver’s license is expired, we will not let you in the club. If buy a ticket and you don't come to the show, we will not refund your tickets, but you can exchange them for another show. If you’re under 21 or have an invalid ID and buy a ticket we will not refund your ticket. There is no exception to these rules. Bring your email receipt to the ticket window to get your tickets before entering the club. If you’re in a group and the tickets are under your name you can pick up all the tickets for the group. The group has to enter the club together in order to be seated. We will not seat partial groups. We don't reserve tables or move tables and we seat from the stage back and if you have a large group you have to contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Gun and Knife policy
Sandman Comedy Club does not allow guns in the club even if you have a carry and conceal permit. Also, we do not allow knifes in the club. If you check-in carrying a gun or knife you will be asked to take them back to your car before you be allowed into the club.
QR codes at your table
- At your table we will have QR codes you can use on your phone by turning on your camera and scanning the code.
- You will be able to see our drink and food menu and order from your phone.
- You can start a tab by entering your credit card info once at the beginning and order throughout the show without every adding your info again. This way you don’t have to enter your card info every time you order food and drinks.
- When you’re ready to close your tab, you can do it on your phone.
- Our waitstaff can also take orders from you and place them into the tab you created on your phone.
- If you’re paying by cash our waitstaff can take your orders.
- If you don’t want to use the QR codes and order from your phone or waitstaff will take your orders and you can pay by cash or credit card at the end of the show.
- Our goal is to make it easy for you to order food and drinks throughout the show allowing you to focus on the show and enjoy a great night of laughter.
Morril is one of the fastest-rising stand-up comics in New York City and one of the best joke writers in the scene today. He is a regular on Comedy Central’s This Week at the Comedy Cellar, where he appears frequently when not touring cities across the nation. He was named one of Comedy Central’s Comics to Watch in 2011 and has performed multiple stand-up sets on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Late, Late Show with James Corden and Conan. He’s also had stints on Last Comic Standing, America’s Got Talent, @midnight with Chris Hardwick, and Inside Amy Schumer.
Most recently, Sam self-released his stand-up special, Up On The Roof, in which he navigates performing live during COVID. In February 2020, Morril released his 3rd stand-up special for Comedy Central, I Got This on their YouTube channel and received over 1.5 million views within the first two weeks. Morril then later released it as a comedy album with 800 Pound Gorilla Records.
In 2015, the comedian recorded his debut album, Class Act, with Comedy Central Records, which went to #1 on iTunes and made numerous top 10 lists and appeared on season four of Comedy Central’s The Half Hour. His first one hour special, Amy Schumer Presents Sam Morril: Positive Influence premiered on Comedy Central in 2018.
Morril was the host of his very own show on MSG called People Talking Sports, which ran for two seasons and received an Emmy® nomination. Morril also has a cameo in the Academy Award nominated film, Joker.