Tickets and Seating
We are a 21 only club. We will only let people in under 21 if they are with their parents and they must be at least 16. If your driver’s license is expired, we will not let you in the club unless you have documentation showing an appointment with DMV. If you buy a ticket and you can’t come to the show you must email us three hours before the show starts, we will not refund your tickets, but you can exchange them for another show or credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. If you’re under 21 or have an invalid ID and buy a ticket we will not refund your ticket. There is no exception to these rules. Bring your email receipt to the ticket window to get your tickets before entering the club. If you’re in a group and the tickets are under your name you can pick up all the tickets for the group. The group has to enter the club together in order to be seated. We will not seat partial groups. We don't reserve tables or move tables and we seat from the stage back and if you have a large group you have to contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Gun and Knife policy
Sandman Comedy Club does not allow guns in the club even if you have a carry and conceal permit. Also, we do not allow knifes in the club. If you check-in carrying a gun or knife you will be asked to take them back to your car before you be allowed into the club.
QR codes at your table
- At your table we will have QR codes you can use on your phone by turning on your camera and scanning the code.
- You will be able to see our drink and food menu and order from your phone.
- You can start a tab by entering your credit card info once at the beginning and order throughout the show without every adding your info again. This way you don’t have to enter your card info every time you order food and drinks.
- When you’re ready to close your tab, you can do it on your phone.
- Our waitstaff can also take orders from you and place them into the tab you created on your phone.
- If you’re paying by cash our waitstaff can take your orders.
- If you don’t want to use the QR codes and order from your phone or waitstaff will take your orders and you can pay by cash or credit card at the end of the show.
- Our goal is to make it easy for you to order food and drinks throughout the show allowing you to focus on the show and enjoy a great night of laughter.
- If you do not close your tab before you leave the club. We will close the tab and add a 20% gratuity to your tab.
- If you’re having trouble closing your tab, please ask a server for help.
Born and raised in southwest Florida, Josh Pray quickly proved that his type of comedy was far-reaching. He has toured and made appearances in the contiguous United States, as well as Hawaii and Ireland.
Josh is a multi-faceted comedian who produces online content daily on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. Viewers can watch him learn dances, perform skits with his children, react to movies and music, and share his signature “5 things”. Although he faces the challenge of producing engaging content in a saturated age, he continually rises to the occasion and continues to surprise and entertain his loyal fan base.
In addition to online and in-person comedy, Josh persists and proves that he can thrive in many different lanes through his live appearances and hosting. Appearing at Tailgates n’ Tallboys, Orlando Caribbean Festival, Jeep Beach, and many more, Josh has plans on continuing to conquer all areas of live appearances.
Simply put, Josh pray is LIVE at all times! You can find out more information by visiting JoshPrayLive.com or visiting him on any of his social media platforms.