TICKETS AND SEATING
- Please read these rules completely as there will be no exceptions made.
- We are a 21 only club. We will only let people in under 21 if they are with their parents and they must be at least 16.
- If your driver’s license is expired, we will not let you in the club unless you have documentation showing an appointment with DMV. If your ID is not valid, we will not refund your ticket, so please don’t purchase a ticket if you’re not 21 or you don’t have a valid photo ID from the State you reside in, which includes a state ID or Driver’s license.
- If you buy a ticket and you can’t come to the show you must email us three hours before the show starts, we will not refund your tickets, but you can exchange them for another show or credit. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Bring your email receipt to the ticket window to get your tickets before entering the club. If you’re in a group and the tickets are under your name you can pick up all the tickets for the group. The group has to enter the club together in order to be seated. We will not seat partial groups. We don't reserve tables or move tables and we seat from the stage back and if you have a large group you have to contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Gun and Knife policy
Sandman Comedy Club does not allow guns in the club even if you have a carry and conceal permit. Also, we do not allow knifes in the club. If you check-in carrying a gun or knife you will be asked to take them back to your car before you will be allowed into the club.
QR codes at your table
- At your table we will have QR codes you can use on your phone by turning on your camera and scanning the code.
- You will be able to see our drink and food menu and order from your phone.
- You can start a tab by entering your credit card info once at the beginning and order throughout the show without every adding your info again. This way you don’t have to enter your card info every time you order food and drinks.
- When you’re ready to close your tab, you can do it on your phone.
- Our waitstaff can also take orders from you and place them into the tab you created on your phone.
- If you’re paying by cash our waitstaff can take your orders.
- If you don’t want to use the QR codes and order from your phone or waitstaff will take your orders and you can pay by cash or credit card at the end of the show.
- Our goal is to make it easy for you to order food and drinks throughout the show allowing you to focus on the show and enjoy a great night of laughter.
- If you do not close your tab before you leave the club. We will close the tab and add a 20% gratuity to your tab.
- If you’re having trouble closing your tab, please ask a server for help.
Over the last few years, Andrew Bachelor, better known as “King Bach,” has quickly parlayed being one of the most influential names on the internet (with a total following of over 60 million fans and growing) to being an in-demand actor, producer and content creator. Andrew’s hilarious brand of comedy has spawned national catch phrases, captured a global audience, and has launched him into the entertainment industry as a bonafide “one to watch.”
On the film side, in 2020 Andrew starred in Netflix’s comedy film, “Coffee and Kareem” alongside Taraji P. Henson, Ed Helms and Betty Gilpin, Netflix’s horror film “The Babysitter: Killer Queen” alongside Jenna Ortega, Samara Weaving, and Bella Thorne, the Netflix rom-com, “Holidate” alongside Emma Roberts and Kristin Chenoweth and the Gerard Butler thriller “Greenland.” He recently starred in the Hulu film “Vacation Friends” and can next be seen in STX’s sport drama “National Champions.”
In 2017, Andrew starred and served as an executive producer in Lionsgate’s comedy, “Where’s The Money” opposite Kat Graham, Terry Crews, Retta, Mike Epps, and Method Man. Additional film credits for Andrew include Mike Epps’ “Meet The Blacks,” 50 Shades of Black” alongside Marlon Wayans and a slew of Netflix hit films: “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before,” “The Babysitter” and “When We First Met.”
Born in Canada and raised in the US, Andrew graduated from Florida State University with a degree in Business in 2010. While attending FSU, he was a high jump star athlete, consistently ranking among the top 15 high jumpers in the NCAA. After graduation he moved to California to pursue one of his greatest passions, a career in acting, taking classes at the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles. Andrew’s ambitious desires led him to establish his own production company, Bach Enterprises where he produced, directed, and performed in several projects including a short film Agent Steele which was featured in NBC’s Dateline in September 2011. Creating content was always one of Andrew’s biggest passions-he got his start producing sketches on YouTube (on his channel Bachelors Pad TV) where his audience grew to over 3 million subscribers. The sketches were costly to produce, so Andrew searched for alternative ways to share content, which led to his discovery of Vine. In a few short years he rose to be one of the most followed people on Vine with 15 million subscribers and over 5 billions views. His other social media channels also flourished, with tens of millions of people following his content.
While being an entertainer is Andrew’s passion, he also is very involved with charitable organizations. In 2003, Andrew founded The RuJohn Foundation, which is a non-profit organization with a mission to provide the necessary tools for education to rural and inner-city schools throughout Jamaica and the United States. The foundation also organizes annual youth-focused financial literary workshops, sports camps led by professional athletes, and acting workshops led by successful actors and entertainers.
Andrew has been named one of the Top Influencers by Forbes and Time Magazine, he received the 2015 Streamy Award for Viner of the Year, 2016 Shorty Award for Viner of the Year, and was nominated for multiple 2017 Streamy Awards for Storyteller of the Year and Collaboration, winning Storyteller of the Year. He currently holds the Guinness World Record for the most followed account on Vine.