Tickets and Seating
We are a 21 only club. We will only let people in under 21 if they are with their parents and they must be at least 16. If your driver’s license is expired, we will not let you in the club unless you have documentation showing an appointment with DMV. If you buy a ticket and you can’t come to the show you must email us three hours before the show starts, we will not refund your tickets, but you can exchange them for another show or credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. If you’re under 21 or have an invalid ID and buy a ticket we will not refund your ticket. There is no exception to these rules. Bring your email receipt to the ticket window to get your tickets before entering the club. If you’re in a group and the tickets are under your name you can pick up all the tickets for the group. The group has to enter the club together in order to be seated. We will not seat partial groups. We don't reserve tables or move tables and we seat from the stage back and if you have a large group you have to contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Gun and Knife policy
Sandman Comedy Club does not allow guns in the club even if you have a carry and conceal permit. Also, we do not allow knifes in the club. If you check-in carrying a gun or knife you will be asked to take them back to your car before you be allowed into the club.
QR codes at your table
- At your table we will have QR codes you can use on your phone by turning on your camera and scanning the code.
- You will be able to see our drink and food menu and order from your phone.
- You can start a tab by entering your credit card info once at the beginning and order throughout the show without every adding your info again. This way you don’t have to enter your card info every time you order food and drinks.
- When you’re ready to close your tab, you can do it on your phone.
- Our waitstaff can also take orders from you and place them into the tab you created on your phone.
- If you’re paying by cash our waitstaff can take your orders.
- If you don’t want to use the QR codes and order from your phone or waitstaff will take your orders and you can pay by cash or credit card at the end of the show.
- Our goal is to make it easy for you to order food and drinks throughout the show allowing you to focus on the show and enjoy a great night of laughter.
- If you do not close your tab before you leave the club. We will close the tab and add a 20% gratuity to your tab.
- If you’re having trouble closing your tab, please ask a server for help.
Mark Riccadonna grew up an artsy jock outside
of Youngstown, Ohio. At age 17 (like a bad
independent movie), Mark moved to NYC in
search of himself and happiness. He pursued
Theatre at The American Academy of Dramatic
Arts, joining "The Company" after graduation.
Soon after, Mark stumbled upon Stand-Up
Comedy and found success as a storyteller,
performing throughout New York City, and 'on the
road'. Mark also performs for Armed Forces
Entertainment and has entertained U.S. and U.N.
Troops worldwide, performing in six continents
and across the United States. Outside of comedy, Mark is an accomplished actor and writer. Most recently Mark has
a lead role in the feature film "Days of Power" and is a contributing writer for Saturday Night Live's “Weekend
Update”, Columnist and Travel writer for "Todays Man" Magazine, Wrote and Directed “Radio Gods” television Pilot,
starred in “Game Night” (Winner of the International Film Festival NYC) been seen on AXS TV’s “Live at Gotham”,
FOX's “Laughs”, heard on Sirius XM and Bob and Tom, and also has a hit Podcast “Drinks Jokes and Storytelling”.
Whether he is working with The Amoralists Theatre Company (In the acclaimed hit "Happy in the Poor House"),
Angry Shih Tzu Productions or on tour with Stand-Up, Mark continues to climb the ranks. He is a gifted storyteller,
with a charisma that makes you feel like you’ve known him forever, unique delivery, signature voice (that has landed
him several commercials) and likability; you will see why he is a favorite at clubs and theatres everywhere. Mark’s
latest album, "It’s All Downhill From Here" is currently through Realize Records and can be heard on Sirius/XM.